91 LC Passenger Front Seat belt aftermarket? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi. I'm in a time crunch to replace the right front seat belt. Mine wont lock. I've got an order in to get it refurbished with Safety Restore, but I'm scheduled for a cross country drive in a week and I cant get it to them and back in time. Does anyone have experience with an aftermarket seatbelt that bolts in relatively easily? I see lots of choices and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Hi. I'm in a time crunch to replace the right front seat belt. Mine wont lock. I've got an order in to get it refurbished with Safety Restore, but I'm scheduled for a cross country drive in a week and I cant get it to them and back in time. Does anyone have experience with an aftermarket seatbelt that bolts in relatively easily? I see lots of choices and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. Thanks.
Why not visit a local pick n pull or wrecking yard and get an OEM? E-bay might have some too

Why not visit a local pick n pull or wrecking yard and get an OEM? E-bay might have some too
Came up short with both of those options prior to posting. I ordered a generic version that is supposed to fit. We'll see once it shows up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom