Parting Out 91 Land Cruiser - Parting out (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
Los Angeles Area
1991 with no collision damage. NON LOCKER

ITEMS MISSING: seats, grille, tail lights, steering box, side mirrors, dome lights, visors, and little scoops that go under the interior door handle, wiper arms, wiper blades, battery holder box. Missing passenger headlight.

Dash top is pre cracked, Interior is grey. Good door panels, windshield, all glass, carpet, moldings, etc.

15" Polished Wheels. Good axles, engine, trans, radiator, glass, sheet metal, doors, hood, etc.

Good power window and door lock motors.

Will sell engine parts such as distributor, sensors, exhaust system, MAP sensor, injectors, coil, starter, alternator, etc.

Transmission and TCase good, but do not fit 93 -97.

All parts are for sale cheap. I was going to put this one back together, but I only need one Landcruiser.

Private Party. Zip Code 91780

Last edited:
DeathVallyPaul, I may have asked before. However, do you have a driver's side floor mat?
I bought a floor mat from you a month ago or so.
Eric

Hi. No I don't have a driver's side floor mat, but I will keep my eyes open for one

Does it have electric diff locks? If so, would you sell the front third-member with locker? How much?

NO LOCKER, sorry

Do you have the two rubber air intake hoses, especially the first one after the air filter?
If so is it in good enough shape to reuse.

Yes. $22 + shipping.
Battery box is also perfect if you are looking for one

Kinda of new to this here i apologize. Just wondering if I missed an answer or a PM.
Do you have available the two rubber air intake hoses ?
If the Windshield washer bottle hasn't sold I'd love to be next in line.
Also do you have the master window switch holder or cover?
Is the leather transfer case cover available ?

Nothing to apologize for.
I need some more info and sent you a private message

Ho
Los Angeles Area
1991 with no collision damage. NON LOCKER

ITEMS MISSING: seats, grille, tail lights, steering box, side mirrors, dome lights, visors, and little scoops that go under the interior door handle, wiper arms, wiper blades, battery holder box. Missing passenger headlight.

Dash top is pre cracked, Interior is grey. Good door panels, windshield, all glass, carpet, moldings, etc.

Clamshell (steering column cover under dash to steering wheel is GOOD)

15" Wheels. Good axles, engine, trans, radiator, glass, sheet metal, doors, hood, etc.
Good power window and door lock motors.

Will sell engine parts such as distributor, sensors, exhaust system, MAP sensor, injectors, coil, starter, alternator, etc.

Transmission and TCase good, but do not fit 93 -97.

All parts are for sale cheap. I was going to put this one back together, but I only need one Landcruiser.

Private Party. Zip Code 91780[/QUOTE how much for transfer case

See Private message sent to you

Looking for the heater control valve that is in the middle of the firewall. I really don't need the valve, just the mounting bracket and the little metal piece that the cable hooks to. Thanks

looking for left and right front seat belt latches
I am not sure whether you mean the short sides or the long sides for the front. Please let me know. The long belts are a bit chewed up, but I do have the short (center belts) for the front seat in excellent condition.

Bracket for heater and metal piece that the cable attaches to are available for you. See your Private Messages

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom