91 FJ80 w/ J's and L's still in box & 35" BFG (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My wife needs a new car she keeps whining about her elbow hurting because my 96 FZJ is too heavy for her to drive around.
About 3 months ago i purchased a 91 FJ80. I have a brand new set of Old Man EMU J springs front and rear with L shocks still in the box ready to be installed. I also have 4 35 12.50 15 BFG all terrain tires with 85% tread life still remaining sitting in the garage that come with the rig. This truck is my daily driver and is extremely reliable and mechanicaly sound. The previous owner removed the cats becuase he was too cheap to just get a needed head job and the cats replaced. I suspect the cats died becuase the head needed repairing. It's had a complete head job with valve seals and all. She does not burn a drop of oil, She idles a little rough in the morning but she smothes out once she warms up. The hood has lost its clear coat, the gas cap door is missing and the clear coat near the gas door in gone too. The truck spent some time near the beach so the frame has some rust. The interior in awesome shape and is very clean. There is one small tear near on the drivers seat. It currently has a brand new set of 31' tires on it. Like i said above the truck comes with a full lift and tires just ready to be installed. I'm selling it because it need the money to by the wife a new car. I'm asking $2000.00 the LC has 167K. PM me or email me at cruzer89@embarqmail.com.

EDIT ON 3/11/2009
The lift is off the market. New price for the LC is $2000.00

Thanks

Last edited:
Bump, pictures are coming soon.
Lift.jpg
Tires.jpg
The 80.jpg

Last edited:
pmed you, now

Interested in LC

I'm interested in the LC and live also in central FL. My email is ctuna74@hotmail.com, so email me and let me know when a good time to see it. Thanks,
Charlie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom