91 fj80 Door Lock Linkage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 91 f80 land cruiser and the driver's side front door doesn't unlock when you use the key on it. I looked inside and found the linkage that attaches to the back of the lock to the electronic switch was missing. Just to be clear, this is the part that attaches to the back of the lock you put the key in in order to unlock or lock the door by flipping a switch. The piece wasn't in the bottom of the door either.

Attached is a picture of the piece that I am talking about. It is from the passenger's side since the driver's side one is missing.

IMG_20220831_221208.jpg

I was wondering if anyone was selling parts off of a 91 fj80, or if someone could help me find where to buy this part online.

It was serviced as part of the door latch assembly. It is discontinued.

I have a 91 f80 land cruiser and the driver's side front door doesn't unlock when you use the key on it. I looked inside and found the linkage that attaches to the back of the lock to the electronic switch was missing. Just to be clear, this is the part that attaches to the back of the lock you put the key in in order to unlock or lock the door by flipping a switch. The piece wasn't in the bottom of the door either.

Attached is a picture of the piece that I am talking about. It is from the passenger's side since the driver's side one is missing.

View attachment 3103624

I was wondering if anyone was selling parts off of a 91 fj80, or if someone could help me find where to buy this part online.
Do you need the linkage and two plastic keepers ? Anything else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom