For Sale 91 FJ80 Built for Africa (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

91 FJ80 Built for Africa! I've had this baby in Africa for a tour there. It was Awesome! I've posted it on Craigslist and I'll post it on ebay motors too. I'm asking $12k for it, but I'll take offers! You can find it on craigslist at:
1991 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ 80

I bought it from a fellow mudder, had a bunch more work done, then shipped it overseas and back again! I'd love to keep it, but I don't have the $ to ship it from VA back to OR.

can you post more pics? interior?

trade interest?

couple questions.
You say the engine and tranny have been gone through...... what exactly does that mean? Rebuild? Seals replaced?

91 third row seats fold up to the side just like any 80 series (I may be wrong about this but am asking because everyone i've seen has) If there is a third row fold and tumble i'd actually like to buy one.

Beaded wheels (bead locks or just that the wheels have little beads on them?)

Cool looking truck looks kinda like mine

want to sell the flares??

no $ to bring to oregon? May I ask what a round trip to Africa costs for that thing??

@speedkills: Sorry, it's all the pics that i have. I'm out in Oregon now and the vehicle is in VA at a buddies house.
@It1fire: Yes, they are bead locked rims, not some puny small bead. The flares would come with the rig, if your interested...LOL!
@skintunes: I didn't pay to have it shipped back and forth to Africa. I work for the Government and our tax dollars paid for that! :)

@It1fire: The tranny has been completely rebuilt and all seals replaced, transfer serviced. I also replaced the belts, coling hoses, plugs, wires, full upper end check and serviced, had the A/C serviced, front/rear diffs serviced and oil changed. Had the dual battery system installed, snorkel kit installed, etc. The total bill for all that came to right at $6k!

@speedkills: Sorry, I don't have any interior pics. I can tell you that the door side of the driver seat is torn, but other than that, it's REALLY clean! Even the console is in excellent shape! I've seen other 91's where the screws that hold the lid on are stripped out. I was absolutely amazed when I bought this LC how clean it actually was on the interior.

PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom