Parting Out 91 Fj80 body/interior/electrical (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redgrrr

I have a problem with 40s
Threads
Website
dakotacruisers.com
Only offered this week possibly in to the next for teardown and parts request. I only have a short time available to pull parts later this week. And the first part of next week. I’ll save what I know sells that’s small.

Post up what parts you need and their location sooner than later. I’ll pull parts pack up and send within 2 days after request. Harder to pull parts or extra large packages I’ll need 3 days or so.

132265AB-F385-40F7-8742-E57F9978A057.jpeg

87E8B6BF-91EE-49FF-9771-2375A5D30582.jpeg

How's are the tubes between the air cleaner and the AFM?

Also, how are the interior moonroof mouldings?

Air tube is bad and I’ll look at the sunroof trim and get back to you

@Redgrrr is the hood available? I have a dented hood looking for a good one. If not too much trouble please let me know. Rigger

Any front seat belt parts available?

Hi, Price for passengers side front fender flare? And cruise control motor ? Thanks, Mike

My apologies to everyone that has replied for parts interest. I just haven’t had time to tear this truck down. I will have time at the end of this month. When I do start on everything it will be a week straight of dismantling truck and boxing parts that are good. I will reach out to everyone that has requested stuff before I list them first.

I just started getting notifications on this thread again that people have replied. I thought there was zero interest so I didn’t stay on top of it this spring. Again sorry I haven’t responded or taken care of request for parts.

Center diff lock switch?

Interested in rearmost flares on both sides, steering wheel, bezel for driver's side power window switches, headlight dust caps for one side

Looking for steering column/cruise control clamshell in black

Looking for power steering hoses. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom