For Sale 91 fj80 AWD V6. Great Condition 180K miles asking $8,000. Priced to sell (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Go (put this in the Classifieds) Nikki! Great looking '91, GLWS.....

Priced to sell my ass. I wouldn't give you $2,000 for it. Peddle your s*** elsewhere.

It's a nice example of a 91 but for 8k you can get a 97 with leather and fewer miles in the same condition or better....

The grill guard, taillight protectors and nerf bars make it well worth the money. Plus you get a cool stereo. Unfortunately the cigarette lighter is missing so I'll have to pass.

It's a nice example of a 91 but for 8k you can get a 97 with leather and fewer miles in the same condition or better....

Agreed and I will say, other have questioned it, you have the proper number of cylinders (those things that the piston go up and down in) but they're in the wrong orientation:doh:

You got to know your market, GLWS.

Does this look like Craigslist?

image.jpg

The grill guard, taillight protectors and nerf bars make it well worth the money. Plus you get a cool stereo. Unfortunately the cigarette lighter is missing so I'll have to pass.
It is an asking price. I can negotiate on the price, say drop price 7975. Due to no lighter.....he he he

Agreed and I will say, other have questioned it, you have the proper number of cylinders (those things that the piston go up and down in) but they're in the wrong orientation:doh:

You got to know your market, GLWS.

Hi Nathan,
Wow, that's impressive, thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom