SOLD 91-97 80 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Title says it all.

I would prefer the vehicle to be in the Midwest. I'm in Omaha, NE but willing to travel a reasonable distance (around 500 miles).

I really don't have preferences, but would like it to not be rusted out and have too many big maintenance plans ahead on it.

Show me what you have. I'm looking at $10k and under, but up to $15k for the right one.

Thanks in advance.

Since you're new here, I'm just gonna point out that the 91-92 FJ80s are 3F powered and are going to quite different than the 93-97 FZJ80s with the 1FZFE.

Good luck with your search.

Since you're new here, I'm just gonna point out that the 91-92 FJ80s are 3F powered and are going to quite different than the 93-97 FZJ80s with the 1FZFE.

I'm sorry, I should have specified. I've been researching the differences. With that being said I would much rather have the 1FZFE. But given the right rig it's not that big of a deal breaker for me.

Good information. Can you please elaborate here? I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom