91/92 sliders, other than 4+? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who makes sliders for 91/92 other than 4+. Done a little searching for 'em since the ones I built before sucked and took alot of time to make due to inexperience in welding and poor choice in metal. So, the question is...who makes some good quality sliders for 91/92 cruisers other than 4 Plus?

I believe Hanna does too. I actually modified some designed for a Scout for my 91. It wasn't too hard because I didn't have cats.

Not quite sure who mark is, and haven't been to Metal Tech Cage's site...so what would his email address be?

click the link under the pop up vendors, it at the top of the page on the right and says support our advertising vendors

last month everyone who claimed to have them, actually did not have them and some said I would have to order them and they could be built. I suppose there are not enough of us out there for vendors to keep them in stock....

Mark @ Metal Tech said he would post here on mud when he had the 91-92's ready, but they were behind the other 80's models. Gotta satisfy the majority, can't blame him for that.

I am making my own, and am buying the steel this week, enough for a buddy's 97 and my 91. We are doing his this weekend and maybe mine in a week or two.

Land Speeder said:
Mark @ Metal Tech said he would post here on mud when he had the 91-92's ready, but they were behind the other 80's models. Gotta satisfy the majority, can't blame him for that.

I think that is supposed to be the other way around. I could be wrong though... Anyway, his e-mail address is mark@metaltech.com. :cheers:

LR_RESQ said:
I think that is supposed to be the other way around. I could be wrong though... Anyway, his e-mail address is mark@metaltech.com. :cheers:

Quoting an email received from Mark on Aug 25..
"I have the Metal-tech sliders in pre production right now for our 80's.
The first few sets will be for the 93-94 and 95-97. HOWEVER! 91-92's
are right behind them. I will post up on Ih8mud as soon as they are
available! "

I bet they will be very nice, but I'm ready to do my own now...

Just got back from the steel place.... all raw goods cost $107!!
Maybe sliders for my 91 this weekend, but pinion seal comes first.
We will be doing the 97 this weekend though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom