SOLD 91-92 FJ80 Seats, Door Cards, Steering column (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For Sale, 6-Seats for (91-92) FJ80 including both front, center and rear seats. All seats are manual operated and the mechanisms work as they should. No rips or tears but there are some indentations from being stored in the folded position. Please look at the photos.

2-front and 2-rear door cards. All in good condition except for a tear in the lower portion of the driver’s door card as shown in the photo.

Some interior and dash parts as listed in the photos. The package price is $300.00 for all seats, door cards and interior parts. I would prefer to sell all of this as a package but may consider separating. Please let me know what you are interested in as I will consider all offers.

Steering wheel and column assembly with ignition key. NO AIR BAG. $150.00 for the steering wheel and column assembly.

Will be traveling to SLC from MSP in late February and will consider delivery for an added fee with payment prior to departure.

I’ll check and reply to messages in the evenings. Thanks for looking!

91-92 FJ80 Door Cards.jpg

91-92 FJ80 Interior parts.jpg

91-92 FJ80 Seats.jpg

91-92 FJ80 Steering wheel.jpg

For Sale, 6-Seats for (91-92) FJ80 including both front, center and rear seats. All seats are manual operated and the mechanisms work as they should. No rips or tears but there are some indentations from being stored in the folded position. Please look at the photos.

2-front and 2-rear door cards. All in good condition except for a tear in the lower portion of the driver’s door card as shown in the photo.

Some interior and dash parts as listed in the photos. The package price is $300.00 for all seats, door cards and interior parts. I would prefer to sell all of this as a package but may consider separating. Please let me know what you are interested in as I will consider all offers.

Steering wheel and column assembly with ignition key. NO AIR BAG. $150.00 for the steering wheel and column assembly.

Will be traveling to SLC from MSP in late February and will consider delivery for an added fee with payment prior to departure.

I’ll check and reply to messages in the evenings. Thanks for looking!

View attachment 2916558

View attachment 2916559

View attachment 2916560

View attachment 2916561
Still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom