'91 80 US drivers side clutch pedal parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am installing a 350TBI and H55F in my '91 80 and need part numbers to all I would need to do a factory clutch pedal set up.
Can any one help. I would like to have a non US parts cd if they are available too.
Thanks, Jeff

The EPC CD's are on Yankee Toys. Good luck getting them to work.
-B-

http://www.elcats.ru/toyota/nahodka/models.asp?tid=40

its in Russian but translate to english with Bablefish.

you will find the part numbers you need.

seeing how I'm such a nice guy.
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babe...odka/unit.asp?cid=160&smod=22&fgn=3102&treg=E

002183DF.gif

http://www.elcats.ru/imtoyota/parts/002183DF.gif

this is a Euro spec, so it should be left hand drive

John

very cool! :D
Thanks for the info!
Jeff (envious of the landpimp collection)

SOR wanted $750.00 for pedals. I personally really like Marv and he has given me good deals but I know I can do better than that price somehow. That would go a long way for a trip to Europe, maybe.

[quote author=Beowulf link=board=2;threadid=8461;start=msg71901#msg71901 date=1070668487]
The EPC CD's are on Yankee Toys. Good luck getting them to work.
-B-
[/quote]
Puritan. Don't be so negative :slap:
Get use to it as time goes on this and other nonToyota mods will become common.
Do we need a 80 HardCore (adult)section as to not offend the weak at hart? :D

[quote author=lagwagon link=board=2;threadid=8461;start=msg71928#msg71928 date=1070671431]
SOR wanted $750.00 for pedals. [/quote]

Wow, I shopped there several times but never purchased. They are incredibly expensive. Good luck.

Jeff,
Keep us updated on your project. Pic's and details, details details.
How did you get 2 80's for parts?

My plans for the '91 80 are 350TBI,H55F,203,'87 splitcase. I think it is the best setup I've seen and my wife hates autos. The H55F is so nice compared to the Chevy trannies. I will definitely post pics. The parts Cruisers just kinda happened :D and are helping support my projects.

[quote author=lagwagon link=board=2;threadid=8461;start=msg72103#msg72103 date=1070692982]
. The parts Cruisers just kinda happened :D and are helping support my projects.
[/quote]

"just kinda happened" I like that. I could of used that many times when working on my 80 :D

Like when I killed the rear diff actuator housing driving off the jack stands. I could of said "it just kinda happened"
Now I will spend the day modifing all my past posts :D

>> Puritan. Don't be so negative <<

Kurt,
I wasn't being negative about the manual tranny. I was wishing him luck on getting the Toyota EPC disks to work. I got them to work but with 2 CD drives and some "tweaking."

-B-

[quote author=landtoy80 link=board=2;threadid=8461;start=msg72121#msg72121 date=1070714197]

Like when I killed the rear diff actuator housing driving off the jack stands.
[/quote]

A .wav file of that would be priceless. Uh, anybody identify this sound?

[quote author=Beowulf link=board=2;threadid=8461;start=msg72322#msg72322 date=1070763603]
>> Puritan. Don't be so negative <<

Kurt,
I wasn't being negative about the manual tranny. I was wishing him luck on getting the Toyota EPC disks to work. I got them to work but with 2 CD drives and some "tweaking."

-B-
[/quote]
B-
Sorry, let me buy you a turkey :D

landsndsea,
The sound of the actuator being crushed or the sound from inside the cab when I felt the 80 fall off the jack stands or the sound when I looked under the 80 or the sound when I found out how $$$ the actuator was???

A veritable(sp?) symphony...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom