90982-08251 / 90982-08252 FJ62 Fusible Link set up live & real LIVES ONCE AGAIN The Puzzle Pieces Have Finally Come Together / ALSO NOW FJ60 Too ! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Matt, I also need one for an FJ62
Hi Matt, I need one for a fj62
Hi Matt,

Is it possible to hook up via Zoom or Microsoft Teams on your pc or perhaps FaceTime if you have an apple iPhone? I can email you the Zoom or Microsoft Teams link. Will be easier to show you what I need. Many thanks. Gerhard

currently , the part of the FJ62 Equasion needed to continue to offer the Updated 90982-08252 , toyota discontinued a few months ago now , this is needed to make the 62 SNOW VERSION fusible Links ,

i have a company abroad selected finaly , and there creating a special 1 of a kind mold to reproduce the needed service part requird

i will keep[ this thread updated ,

till then

@Coolerman can repair your old ones ,

Please contact him directly through his web site Contact LINK

NOT using MUD PM

he does NOT check his inbox ,

this his formal request i am to relay if anyone needs his professional level electrical services

thanks

matt

2pf250k-bl-m-1.jpg

Hello Matt:

I, too, am in for a replacement set for an '88 FJ62 w/3F-E when ready. The following pix suggest your standard make-up:

63544D30-9270-4A47-9C00-E49CD55BBC2A.jpeg
239A3FC5-BA3B-44C2-ABD5-F2FDB91EB9AE.jpeg

Thank you!

Ten-day Tip To The Top...and a shout out to @ToyotaMatt

thanks for reaching out here again mr. ranger ...

90982-08253 is in the final stages of live working prototype study and development here at AREA 61

- ALL my reproduction Land Cruiser parts go through the riggers of my T-TEN testing phase ,
- in this unique case GHOST is my Test Pilot , and she reports it handles beautify thus far

- as far as a timeline to completion that will further assist you here ......

-
Very Soon is the current status :cool:

- stay tuned for more updates , in-progress Official Press-Release photo below

matt

1693185167953.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom