Wanted 9.5 diff and axle parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for some diff parts 9.5 diff
4.56, 4.88 gears
Master install kit x2
Lockers: Eaton/Harrop e-lockers, Detroit/Grizzly, Spartan (no arbs)
Heavy duty removable diff covers

I'm located in Billings Montana but travel to California frequently. I have PayPal too. Let me know what you have and where 👍🏻

Last edited:
I have a FJ60 empty rear axle housing setup with SOA spring perches. Located in SF Bay Area.

$200 for axle housing only with drum brakes. $300 including axle shafts, no third member/diff.

several 60 rear housing in Helena

I have 2 empty 80 front housings and a very crusty 80 elocker rear complete. I have some 60 diff covers. A semi float 80 rear housing and axles and brakes. Lots of spare rear 60 and 80 front and FJ80 rear axle shafts. I'm near Boise. I don't think I have any 60 series housings available. I could put this stuff on a pallet and load it with a forklift.

I forgot I have one extra FZJ80 unlocked front complete axle as well.

I've got 5.29 gears...

I have a F & R e-locked axle. Both in excellent condition... front was just rebuilt with a Cruiser Outfitters kit. Located in Las Vegas.

They are complete EXCEPT for the actuators. Wanting to sell as a set right now.

I was going to use them in my FZJ45 project, but I'm going a different direction now. Feel free to look at my build thread for pics.

Thanks!

I have a F & R e-locked axle. Both in excellent condition... front was just rebuilt with a Cruiser Outfitters kit. Located in Las Vegas.

They are complete EXCEPT for the actuators. Wanting to sell as a set right now.

I was going to use them in my FZJ45 project, but I'm going a different direction now. Feel free to look at my build thread for pics.

Thanks!
I don't need the front. I'd only be interested in the rear axle.

if you are re tubing the 9.5” center, you can buy a chopped section for easier shipping ? Unless you are starting with a flipped rear 60 series housing ?

if you are re tubing the 9.5” center, you can buy a chopped section for easier shipping ? Unless you are starting with a flipped rear 60 series housing ?
I have picked up all the axles I need. The 60 rear is for the front axle build.

We have lockers, gears, rebuild kits, knuckle kits ........ all in stock. And Nitro diff covers as well.

Georg

Valley Hybrids

TTT I'm out in California for some time. I also have parts to trade if you look at my for sale ad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom