9-19-20 wild burro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

State Trust Land permit is what the sign says you need. Not the same as BLM.
Thanks Steve, for clarifying, too many agencies. I have one of those fortunately.:cheers:

I just looked at the weather for next weekend and it looks to be really good. in the sense that it won't be in the triple digits. So that would be great for the older vehicle with no A/C, but I would rather have more participation then limit it to 40's only. Open to anyone who wants to come. From what it looks like and what I have heard it is rail-x road for quite a while. Trail is rated intermediate and should only take 2-3 hours out and back. Meet up will be at 8:30ish, we will try to hit Edwin road around 9ish. What will be a better meet up Basha's or circle K on Oracle?
Did y’all decide on the meeting location?
I’ll be camping 🏕 out on Edwin road tonight.

Don't wait for me, I'll either see you all at Edwin or will be hunting for Steve's Tipi.;)
CB will be on channel 18.

Sounds strange to say it, but I'm leaving the country to drive :steer: to the city to go camping:woot:

Gonna hit Freddy's for some burgers and then head back up the hill to Catalina to find a campsite 🏕 for tonight.

:lol:, Hey, getting me to even look at a steering wheel on a day off is a major feat.

Camp Edwin Road
11CCE3CC-6CD3-4CDA-882B-E040C3CEABEC.jpeg

It was a fun little trail. Every time i go out in my 40 i am amazed at the capability that it has. Only one minor mechanical problem on the trail and it ended up not being that bad. I pulled the 4x4 shifter out too far so it was hanging up on the 4x4 knob.
20200919_110734.jpg
20200919_103716.jpg
20200919_103659.jpg
20200919_094555.jpg

Same here, good to get out and burn some old fuel out of the tank.
Just a couple....
004.JPG

Off and running.....
005.JPG

Red Tailed Poser.
001.JPG

I found this webpage describing Chirreon Wash

Description for Chirreon Wash, Pinal County, Arizona
Chirreon Wash is a stream located just .4 miles from Catalina, in Pinal County, in the state of Arizona, United States. Fishermen will find that there are no fish here. That's right, no fish. No rainbows, no steelies, no pinks, no perch, no muskies. Nothing. So keep looking for another spot nearby and you'll be glad you did.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I think I can verify the accuracy of the above description - no fish 🐠 here

A2631E07-E4E9-467A-8D1D-3D403D96A450.jpeg

Looks like a good time out there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom