8th Annual 100s in the Hills *July 12-17 Silverton, Colorado* (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

With trail selections coming up Sunday, for those looking to run Black Bear pass, be careful to not turn too tightly into the switchbacks or you may have to get a @paflytyer traction assist like I did at HIH3. That bumper was never the same :(

View attachment 1713195

I am not sure I understand how this happened? Did you cut the corner a bit and then...

With trail selections coming up Sunday, for those looking to run Black Bear pass, be careful to not turn too tightly into the switchbacks or you may have to get a @paflytyer traction assist like I did at HIH3. That bumper was never the same :(

View attachment 1713195
What do you mean that bumper was never the same? Stan probably weighs 140 lbs soaking wet. Oh wait.... I get it.

Glad the shirt still fits. See everyone in a few weeks!

IMG_0681.jpg

Last edited:
The shirt is cool but I want to know where the heck there is a "Toyota Land Cruiser Club" in the stadium and what that even means.

This is Coors Field in Denver, I have no idea what it is.. just turned around and saw that, thought that was interesting. Not a member, I've already got a Land Cruiser club. :)

HOME | TLCA

For those of you registered. An email has been sent to direct you to Sched, the app we use to coordinate trail selections. Below is the link that will work for registered folks.

The app is simple to use and the email has instructions. It’s cool. An app for the event that updates in real time.

Can’t wait for July 12th!!! When the Hundys roll into Silverton!!!

TRAIL SELECTIONSOPENS TOMORROW

For those of you registered. An email has been sent to direct you to Sched, the app we use to coordinate trail selections. Below is the link that will work for registered folks.

The app is simple to use and the email has instructions. It’s cool. An app for the event that updates in real time.

I downloaded the Sched from Google Play store, and it does not seem to work. It is stuck on the first blue screen. The app is not responsive. Tried to re-downloading it twice already. Or maybe it is not the right app. Can someone send me a picture of what the app looks like? I can't find the direct link to download the correct app. I checked my email, there was no link provided to download the correct Sched app.

Last edited:

Do you know what time the selections will open?

I cheated and looked at the trail schedules on the site. A lot of options each day.

A62F0DA7-C3F4-4961-8153-FD5B61DF2D56.png
I’ll check. I have iPhone and it’s a web app, so no need to go to App Store. It provides option to add to home screen as app, but nothing to download. See pic to how it appears on iPhone.

I downloaded the Sched from Google Play store, and it does not seem to work. It is stuck on the first blue screen. The app is not responsive. Tried to re-downloading it twice already. Or maybe it is not the right app. Can someone send me a picture of what the app looks like? I can't find the direct link to download the correct app. I checked my email, there was no link provided to download the correct Sched app.

So, tomorrow, you will get email to the email address used during Registration, tomorrow. It will get you to Sched, which is the app, that will give you access to trail selections.

Clear as mud? Haha.

Don’t worry, nobody is going to be sitting around at HIH with nothing to do because they missed trails. There is enough for everyone.

View attachment 1714643 I’ll check. I have iPhone and it’s a web app, so no need to go to App Store. It provides option to add to home screen as app, but nothing to download. See pic to how it appears on iPhone.
ok. got it. I'll wait for the email tomorrow. yeah, I have an android. :(

ok. got it. I'll wait for the email tomorrow. yeah, I have an android. :(
It's not really an 'APP' in the traditional sense. It's more like a link to a web page that behaves kind of like an app. I tried to load an app and it didn't really work but if you go to a web browser and follow the link that will be emailed tomorrow, then it will make sense and work for you.

Just ordered some stuff from the website. I like the second T-shirt version!

I searched my email for "Sched" and only the email from last year came up. Clicked on that one and it takes me to last year's trail sign up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom