8th Annual 100s in the Hills *July 12-17 Silverton, Colorado* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Please feel free to tell me to go be poor somewhere else, I'll understand. If I submit to some form of humiliating hazing, or if I bring an adequate amount of alcohol as penance, are 120 series vehicles allowed to tag along at an HIH event (not this one, of course, as it is full)?
The only people that get to bring non-100-series vehicles are event organizers.

Please feel free to tell me to go be poor somewhere else, I'll understand. If I submit to some form of humiliating hazing, or if I bring an adequate amount of alcohol as penance, are 120 series vehicles allowed to tag along at an HIH event (not this one, of course, as it is full)?

If you are in the area, stop by and say hello. However, jumping in on trails or other activities, we can’t accomdate that, for obvious reasons (permitting, cost, etc). We will continue to keep it a 100 Series event until we can’t fill up, each year. No signs of that being an issue for us, any time soon.

Thx

Got the email about swag. Can you remind us what swag was included with registration (shirts, specifically) so I know how many more I need to buy through the store?

Also, if I end up bringing an extra kid or two than I originally signed up for, how do I pay for extra meal tickets for the catered dinner?

Last edited:
Got the email about swag. Can you remind us what swag was included with registration (shirts, specifically) so I know how many more I need to buy through the store?

Also, if I end up bringing an extra kid or two than I originally signed up for, how do I pay for extra meal tickets for the catered dinner?

Registration gets you (1) driver shirt which will include different art design than the online store has available. We thought that a secondary shirt would be cool to offer this year (sales has not shown that :(, so far). An extra meal can be purchased when you sign in in Silverton.

Also, hats are available for pre-order. We thought we’d offer online sales so we have have a better idea of what to order, rather than show up and hope to sell them.

Thx

FWIW I plan to buy at least 2 shirts and a snap back hat. Will put my order in once my wife finally tells me which color shirt she wants!

Didn’t get the email...

How bad does the wind get in these summer thunderstorms? I was considering bringing a shelter but don't want to be fighting the wind. How bad does the mud get around the camping area?

Didn’t get the email...
Shoot me a PM. So far the other two that told us they didn’t get the email is due to some fat fingering when they registered so we had the wrong one. Guess the rush to sign up has some downside to it. Haha.

Didn’t get the email...
Shoot me a PM. So far the other two that told us they didn’t get the email is due to some fat fingering when they registered so we had the wrong one. Guess the rush to sign up has some downside to it. Haha.

I also did not get the email; checked my spam folder and didn't see it there either. PM sent.

Registration gets you (1) driver shirt which will include different art design than the online store has available. We thought that a secondary shirt would be cool to offer this year (sales has not shown that :(, so far). An extra meal can be purchased when you sign in in Silverton.

Also, hats are available for pre-order. We thought we’d offer online sales so we have have a better idea of what to order, rather than show up and hope to sell them.

Thx
I ordered 5 shirts if that helps! :clap:

@bamabrock If you go to the 100's in the hills website www.100sinthehills.org and then go to "About the Event" and then "featured trails" it gives a nice description of the trails. Not sure if it's a complete list, but it's at least a nice description of some.

How bad does the wind get in these summer thunderstorms? I was considering bringing a shelter but don't want to be fighting the wind. How bad does the mud get around the camping area?

When storms roll in, they can definitely bring some gusts, so prepare for that. Any shelter you setup, you should guy and stake it down, otherwise you risk it becoming airborne and injuring someone.

Don't be this guy
2960061661_705f25e835_b.jpg

hello@100sinthehills.org

Please add this to your “okay to receive emails from list” We’ve had a couple of our emails go to junk mail.

Just a reminder that we don’t plan to bring many hats or the secondary shirts to the event. It’s costly for us to speculate and buy inventory that may not be sold. Just don’t want you to miss out, if your interested. Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom