8th Annual 100s in the Hills *July 12-17 Silverton, Colorado* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here we are on Black Bear following @paflytyer His lower ball joint was shot and squeaking all day. I know it was driving him nuts cause he couldn’t stop talking about. As if we needed a reminder :rofl:

I just had mine fixed with a Triple5 for $100 in labor. That squeak was making me want to sell.

Am I too early to ask about 2019 planning? Target days? .... kid's summer camps are opening up and looking to make HiTH a priority.

IMG_9418.jpg

Guys, after meeting Ben from DISSENT off road @ HiH and seeing his awesome work, I ordered a rear bumper from him. Never got around to installing it and have since bought a 200 that Ben is doctoring up for me. So the brand new rear dissent bumper is for sale: For Sale - 100 series - Dissent Off Road REAR BUMPER

Special no haggle price of $2,000 to any previous HiH attendee providing:
1. you're a nice guy
2. you promise to continue supporting the awesome vendors and sponsors of HiH

Thanks all!

Guys, after meeting Ben from DISSENT off road @ HiH and seeing his awesome work, I ordered a rear bumper from him. Never got around to installing it and have since bought a 200 that Ben is doctoring up for me. So the brand new rear dissent bumper is for sale: For Sale - 100 series - Dissent Off Road REAR BUMPER

Special no haggle price of $2,000 to any previous HiH attendee providing:
1. you're a nice guy
2. you promise to continue supporting the awesome vendors and sponsors of HiH

Thanks all!
Good for you!! This is why I feel like the Land Cruiser community is like a family. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom