Vendor 8mm x 1.25 Yellow Zinc Flange Nuts Grade 10.9 ( J.I.S. ) Bags x 50 Count (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
vintageteqparts.com
Last edited:
DSCN9938.JPG
DSCN9939.JPG
DSCN9940.JPG
DSCN9941.JPG
DSCN9942.JPG

Any bolts to go with those nuts? Not sure I would need 100 count, but a hand full would work. I need an alternator bolt(M8x1.25x35) that would pass through the alternator ear and a bolt on the end. My alternator ear tab is stripped out. Tired of busting out the 13m wrench. Same with the thermostat housing bolts, they need to be JIS.

A209CE5D-EBC1-4F59-86B0-8F6744E6BDE2.jpeg

Any bolts to go with those nuts? Not sure I would need 100 count, but a hand full would work. I need an alternator bolt(M8x1.25x35) that would pass through the alternator ear and a bolt on the end. My alternator ear tab is stripped out. Tired of busting out the 13m wrench. Same with the thermostat housing bolts, they need to be JIS.

View attachment 1998591

Thank you for reaching out Sam ,

- i have OEM Toyota Thermostat Housing Bolts in-stock , sorry no yellow zinc , there silver zinc plated by TOYOTA

- i put together a very unique 35mm that comes with a fender washer on it , also a Super-Wide Flange nut , a few Millimeters

wider then the ones im offering above , this will span the load across the Alternator Tensioner Bar travel Gap " Most Excellent "

AlL The Alternator Hardware is OEM Toyota Yellow Zinc

- also Sam , I will be Happy to offer you a Bag of Qty x 50 Yellow Zinc Flange Nuts , for simply half the price ...........:)

DSCN9961.JPG

Last edited:
I will definitely be getting some of those from you

I will definitely be getting some of those from you

Hi Mark ,

Did u take note of my new " Visionary-Concept " idea , a automated checkout Procedure Link incorporated into

a Ih8MUD Classified AD :)

Buyers simply click link and checkout like anywhere else

Hi Mark ,

Did u take note of my new " Visionary-Concept " idea , a automated checkout Procedure Link incorporated into

a Ih8MUD Classified AD :)

Buyers simply click link and checkout like anywhere else

Since you asked: One man’s vision is another man’s nightmare. :rolleyes:

Since you asked: One man’s vision is another man’s nightmare. :rolleyes:

well , Its still in the Prototype & Testing Phase , All being Supervised by my TOP people in our " Skunk-Works " Division.....

anatomy-skunk-works - Copy.jpg

I see...

I now have a half dozen new tags on my homepage and a new tab to propagate, also thanks to Mr. SkunkWorks.

The irony here is that our own version of Mr. Smith is getting us to commit more time and energy to the matrix while he is plotting his own escape!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom