89 FJ62 w/ blown motor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi-
Just posted this over in the "vehicles wanted/for sale" section but figured I throw it up here too since the truck is probably best suited for parts.

FOR SALE: 89 FJ62 - 187,725 mi
Engine is blown with likely piston damage.  Because I'm currently a graduate student I lack the time and money to undertake an engine transplant. I'd love to see the truck go to someone who can use it for something.  It'd be great for parts. Here's the deal:

-Body has above average rust. Esp. on the upper and lower tailgate - a product of years spent in coastal Alaska, upper Midwest and New England.
-Frame is solid
-interior is in relatively good condition - 7 or 8 out of 10
-transmission and transfer case seem solid but t-case has pretty significant leak.
-front bumper is bent - 3 of 4 bumper end caps are missing

Within the last ~15k mi truck has had:
-new (used) distributor, rotor, cap, plugs wires (dist. was purchased used from cruiserparts.net) 
-class III hitch
-exhaust work inc. 2 hi-flow cats and Magna-Flow muffler
-4 napa med. duty shocks
-3 new BFG T/A all-terrain tires, 4th tire is Liberator AT w/ approx. 22k mi  tires are 31x10.5 on stock rims
-new alternator
-Front brake pads

I have receipts for all service done to the truck for the length ot time I've owned it (83k miles)  The truck is currently in Tempe, AZ. I'd prefer to sell the vehicle whole as opposed to parting it out. However, if you really need a specific part email me and we'll see what we can work out. For more info, photos etc., email me at crosby_cj@yahoo.com

Thanks
-chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom