89 FJ62 in Orlando (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

D P

Threads
Hey all,

I've been a lurker for a little over a year just before I picked up this 62. It's from Oregon, just popped up for the right price so I decided it was a good starting point. It's got it's own fair share of issues, but the interior and sheetmetal weren't in the worst shape for 3k.

As you can see there are some dents and areas of rusting that need to be addressed. There's also some stuff on the inner portion one of the passenger doors which I'm afraid goes pretty deep.

Anyone have recommendations on where to take it to in Orlando for some body work and paint?

Drew

Deo Klein in Gainesville has a lot of parts. Someone on FB marketplace has an ad today about 40 and 60 parts. Not sure what parts they have, though.

I've seen somebody mention him on the forum before. I guess if it's gotten bad enough I'll be trying to get a new door from him. Thanks for the tip.

And even though I relish the opportunity to go back to Gainesville whenever I get the chance, I'd like to get some of the work done locally if possible.

For bodywork, I would recommend you take it to an Off-road park and bounce it off trees and rocks so the dents can be more evenly distributed over the whole truck.
:D
Turkey Trot is in November!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom