SOLD '89 FJ62 For Sale $6K No Engine! Mechanic/restoration vehicle. Has surface rust. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
white
Outside Link
https://photos.app.goo.gl/RZRy7RCp43tpVTPBA
I am selling my FJ62 with 165K miles. Bought as a level 2 from Jonathan Ward in 1999. I live at the beach in San Francisco and the salt air has taken it's toll on the body, including pictures. CA car, frame is solid. Engine blown, no core. Transmission was rebuilt at 160K. OME 2.5 medium lift, ARB bull bar. Not certain if this is the correct section to post in? Or parts? Please advise before i upload pictures? Can't afford to restore the body and CA wont let me drop a simple V8 in her. Love this truck but COVID has wrecked my finances.
truck2.jpeg

This is the right spot to place it if you don't want to part it out.....but we need lots more pics.

Is the engine/trans/tcase in it now?

Us east coasters might not even consider it that rusty.
Trying to figure out how to post a link to a google drive w photos?

How much?
God's honest truth I don't know what the market is for a project truck like this. I'm gonna let people make offers, be honest about what I've been offered, and let the market come up with what it thinks is fair. Then I'll decide. Make sense? I haven't given up on it completely. Smog rules in CA mean only a GM EROD will pass and that's $40K all in. Now if i lived in Nevada and dropped in a sweet vortec...

God's honest truth I don't know what the market is for a project truck like this. I'm gonna let people make offers, be honest about what I've been offered, and let the market come up with what it thinks is fair. Then I'll decide. Make sense?

that's not really how it works here, if you want bids, that would be ebay

I am selling my FJ62 with 165K miles. Bought as a level 2 from Jonathan Ward in 1999. I live at the beach in San Francisco and the salt air has taken it's toll on the body, including pictures. CA car, frame is solid. Engine blown, no core. Transmission was rebuilt at 160K. OME 2.5 medium lift, ARB bull bar. Not certain if this is the correct section to post in? Or parts? Please advise before i upload pictures? Can't afford to restore the body and CA wont let me drop a simple V8 in her. Love this truck but COVID has wrecked my finances. View attachment 2666941
Update: New transmission has 20K on it. Tires have 5K on them. Asking $6K.

This is the right spot to place it if you don't want to part it out.....but we need lots more pics.

Is the engine/trans/tcase in it now?

Us east coasters might not even consider it that rusty.
Yeah this is in near mint condition compared to my FJ60.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom