'89 FJ62 - drag link end... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey there - anyone know where I can locate a RT side drag link end? I've been trying to source and coming up empty. thanks in advance

FJParts and Cruiser Outfitters/CruiserTeq both offer complete kits with everything you need.
thanks. I checked both of them and all I could find was a repair kit, which if I can't find the part is what I'll have to try to work with. thanks for the leads! Still searching...

Unless I'm somehow misunderstanding you, this kit should have everything you need:
hey Lead Head - yes, you're right, it
Unless I'm somehow misunderstanding you, this kit should have everything you need:
hey Lead Head - yes, you're correct. I was looking for just the single drag link - not the entire kit - buy hey, i'll replace the other components if I've got them. I've ordered the kit and should have it in a few days. thanks for the lead. Much appreciated. R

hey Lead Head - yes, you're right, it

hey Lead Head - yes, you're correct. I was looking for just the single drag link - not the entire kit - buy hey, i'll replace the other components if I've got them. I've ordered the kit and should have it in a few days. thanks for the lead. Much appreciated. R
If one component is going bad they’re likely all going bad. Best to replace them all like when you’re doing brakes.

thanks. I checked both of them and all I could find was a repair kit, which if I can't find the part is what I'll have to try to work with. thanks for the leads! Still searching...

cruiser outfitters answers there phone when called, they are very helpful, unfortunetly it is the weekend and probably won't be open again until Tuesday.
they were re working the website, they carry so much stuff that it wasn't all listed.
@cruiseroutfit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom