For Sale 89 fj62 and 85 fj60

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is a feeler and if I get the interest im hoping I receive I'll part with my babies.
1989 fj62
Has around 220,000
Only rust is a spot on the hood near the latch about the size of a dime.
•Has 3" ome lift springs.
•Stock size ome anti inversion shackles.
•Spring over axle lift.
• Ss extended brake lines
• marlin crawler cross over steering.
• 35" super swamped tsl radial tires on 16" procomp wheels.
•front axle rebuild kit installed.
On my way to work on morning all of a sudden it started making a loud tapping noise coming from where the engine meets the transmission. Got me home about 30 miles and cut out a I was pulling into my driveway and wouldn't start back up. Parking it and hasn't messed with it since.
Very solid cruiser. No rust and interior in great shape besides 1 crack on dash.
85 fj60
• originally bought to turn into a mud truck.
Has a good bit of rust on body but none on frame. Interior is all there but not exactly beautiful. Has 150,000 miles miles on it. Ran great when I purchased it and I was able to drive it home but while I was letting it idle after getting it home it sucked some gunk up from the fuel tank due to sitting so long and clogged the carb. I removed the carb and cleaned it but never got around to putting it back on and really don't have the time to mess with it.
Also have an 83 fj60 that is strictly for part that is in rough shape. Went through Katrina.
As much as I hate it I really don't have time to mess with them. I'm located in gulfport ms.
•fj62- $3000 obo
•85 fj60- $1500 obo
•83 fj60- $300 so I don't have to scrap it. $4200 package deal. All reasonable offers considered. Can reach me by phone or text at 228-297-7416. My name is James case. Will post better pics tomorrow and pics of the 83.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom