88FJ62 Automatic Self Retracting Drivers Step (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

88Retired62

TLCA #8993
SILVER Star
Threads
Why you ask? Well I'm just tired of sliding out my lifted 62' and tearing apart my seat upholstery AND believe me, if you're trying to maintain the originality of the cloth seat material the expense of locating and then paying for it is not a pleasant experience to repeat over and over again. Yeah, it's a grocery getter so ground clearances negotiating the Kroger parking lot is not of any consequence! There are plenty of retracting steps out there but guessing as to the appropriate application becomes a hit or miss buying experience. I don't mind fabricating a special mounting solution but would like to hear anyone's experience and recommendation as to what retractable step brand is the best application for the FJ62. Any installation pictures would probably gain you the coveted distinction of "SUB-GENIUS".

:princess: and her mother definitely think there is a market for these. Plus it would be cheaper than the lexus I just bought so I didn't have to listen to the complaints anymore.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom