For Sale 88 LHD GX HJ61

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi All,
We are getting ready to sell several trucks. We've been struggling to actually pull the trigger & list them, so we're throwing up some quick, short ads to get the ball rolling & will fill in more details & such later. Sort of pulling the band aid off slowly so to speak.

Anyway, this is an 88 Left Hand Drive HJ61. Legally imported Spanish truck (came out of France though). Turbo 12ht & 5 speed, suspension seats (driver's is torn), full floater rear. Great 20 footer, but the original owner used to coat the roof in some sort of rhinoliner type stuff for his version of rust protection, so the roof it ugly & has spots where the 2nd owners roof rack tore through it & is causing rust. you can drive it as is for as long as you want, but a proper resto would mean removing all that crap, cleaing up & repainting properly.

We drive the truck almost 90 miles a day & it is awesome. Truly, this is the only 60 series wagon they should have made. 24volt, 6 month old batteries batteries, injectors done about 11 months ago. New filters, etc.... Sleeping platform & drawers don't go with it. Something like 215k miles on it, but I can get the exact numbers for interested parties. Power windows & locks, but no AC on this model. You can find it & add it in the used market if you want. I've not really had a problem with it this summer so didn't bother. Price $15,500, comes with several hundred dollars worth of OEM maintenance parts that we haven't put in yet, we also do have a set of cable locked 61 series axles & levers that we'd throw in for another $3,000. Not willing to sell them alone though, as they are technically meant to go into our hj47. More to come as I think of it, best to check it out in person if interested, and you are welcome to drive it, etc...
more details & close up pics to come.
Thanks,
Erica & Abe

Also, the truck no longer has the small tires in the pics, only the Goodyears.

truck - new tires.jpg
truck open, from the deck.jpg
Truck - new tires side.jpg
rear end.jpg
rear, upper open.jpg

more pics

rear end fully open.jpg
passenger side p2p.jpg
front passenger p2p.jpg
passenger side p2p.jpg
passenger rear p2p.jpg

yet more pics, bulldog & GSP not included!

front seats - driver.jpg
inside roof.jpg
suspension seats.jpg
front p2p.jpg
dash pic.jpg

Asking price? Do you have any pictures of the undercarriage? Thanks.
Price $15,500, comes with several hundred dollars worth of OEM maintenance parts that we haven't put in yet, we also do have a set of cable locked 61 series axles & levers that we'd throw in for another $3,000.

Hi! Do you still have this rig for sale?

Hey There!

Sorry for the slow reply. Yes, we've still got the truck. We were talking to a lot of people before Xmas, and owe some people responses, but everyone's holiday travels, as well as our own flu bout, have kept the truck in our hands for the time being. Trying to response to everyone now!
Erica

Abe Russell

link to a few videos of the truck running. Working on posting up more detailed pics & such too. actually, figured out how to embed video!

Trying to embed the videos, maybe...

Yep! Truck is sold & I miss her already. But I couldn't be more pleased that TR is the new owner. His place is where Cruisers go to get treated like royalty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom