88 fj62 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mac

Crew Member
Threads
I'm converting an fj62 to diesel so everything undiesel-like is up for grabs. Block is no good but a440 auto and 3fe head are good. Power steering stuff and smog pump, etc., etc.. Tell me what you need and what you'll pay and we'll figure it out.

I also have a still in the box, brand new set of 4:11's with master rebuild kit for one diff and min rebuild kit for the other and bolt kits. $500CDN

Parts are in Vancouver, BC
Cheers,

Mac

A440F price?

You can email me at mikeped at gmail dot com

Will do.

I'll also be parting an 84 BJ60. Everything unrelated to the engine and tranny is for sale . It has the front split bench style seat if anyone is looking for something a little different.

Cheers,

Mac

mac, got a couple things I need off the 3FE. I need the vacuum assembly that is below the #49 in the following SOR picture:

048H3.gif

And a bunch of other miscellany.

Do you happen to have the distributor, ignitor&coil, and side cover? If so, what would your price be shipped to Vancouver, Washington 98682?

Thanks,

Jeff

jeffery_1965 said:
Do you happen to have the distributor, ignitor&coil, and side cover? If so, what would your price be shipped to Vancouver, Washington 98682?

Thanks,

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

Distributor- $150
Ignitor& coil- $75

And I'm not too sure what you mean by side cover. Can you define? Thanks.

Mac

3fj40 said:
mac, got a couple things I need off the 3FE. I need the vacuum assembly that is below the #49 in the following SOR picture:

048H3.gif

And a bunch of other miscellany.

I've promised the head to a guy for a swap to a 2F. I think he may need that vacuum assembly. I'll let you know.

Thanks,

Mac

How much for the hood???

Greetings,
I am in need of a power steering pulley.

Tell me what it would require in the way of compensation and shipping.

Thanks

Still have the head?

we're working on a 1987 3FE (casting #61080) that has an unrepairable cracked head. Do you still have the head? Price?

What condition/color are the carpets? Also, do you have the driver's side windshield wiper access cover? little black thing that screws into the firewal on the drivers' side?

THanks.

FJ62 Front driveshaft

Do you have an FJ62 front driveshaft? If so how much?

Thanks John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom