88 fj62 parting out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i have a white 88 fj62 i'm going to be parting out. it has many original parts and the interior is in great condition and has minimal rust on most common areas....it has some engine overheat and tranny and transfer case problems and i don't have the time or money to fix it up....my loss your gain....you can ask for whatever parts you want and i'll take details pics of it to see if you want it....i live in CT and would prefer for anyone interested to come get the parts themself. But these trucks are rare and i know people from all over need parts so if you want something shipped we can probably work something out. you can also email me at wstcstdj@hotmail.com too

thanks
David

I just came from picking up some parts from this rig, here is my opinion on some of the parts.

The truck is white with grey interior

Typical rust on rear quarters

doors are in good shape

interior is in good shape , I picked up the passengers seat, the drivers door interior door panel with the master switch, the tool kit, some headrests, a spectre inclinometer and some seat covers.

The dash pad is sweet, the only blemish was that one of the holes ( one of the many that make up the opening) over the passengers side speaker had a tear that is aobut 1/8 - 1/4" Otherwise no tears or rips on the smooth portion of it.

The carpets look good

the rear seats look good

the bumpers are in good condition the front endcaps are better than the rear but are passable

the dash looks good

the front grill and lights look good

The wheels look good

the frame has surface rust but I did not look at it too closely

The carpet is decent\

The rear wheel well covers are in good shape

The seller is motivated and will work with you.

Ask him for pics he has a lot.

Are the tail light covers in good shape? How much to ship passenger side to Oregon 97756?

I need the hose that connects the throttle body to the MAF sensor. Is it availalbe. Shipping to 84094.

If you cannot find that hose get a radiator hose for a bull dozzer or earth mover. I did it was like $15.00 i cut off what i needed and have had it for over 15 years working.

How is the steering box is it in good shape? How many miles are on the cruiser? I really need the steering box and i am interested in the front bumber, and the entire grill assembly.

thanks

I am looking for Endcaps, drivers side front and rear, rear speakers and grill cover, Mudflaps front and rear both sides. Chrome Toyota rear gate license cover/light. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom