For Sale 88 FJ62 Lifted and Built Greenville SC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1988 FJ62 157,xxx SOLD

I'm the second owner of this Landcruiser. Purchased at 152-3k on 2007. Has been garage kept since them.
Condition:
Inside - brown carpet and dash look good for its age. Rear seat is in good condition. Front seats have been replaced with Corbeau suspension seats. Currently the color on the seats are red and black (found out I was a crappy seamstress). Have been looking for brown seat covers to match the rest or have them recovered, but they are very comfy. All switches work. Windows/locks are a bit slow but still work.
Outside - There were two rust spots. One on the passenger rear fender well. Grinded the rust off back to bare metal and applied some Naval Jelly and was covered with hurculiner. Front spot is on the passenger front fender when I removed the snake binding it took out a chunk along with all of the rust. Size of a small orange. Did the same to this spot as the back spot. This was done in 08 and the rust has not bubbled up since. Could use a repaint and it has pins stripping. Dent on passenger side door that can be popped out. Underneath looks good. Very little rust. Has SC red clay underneath it, working on getting it cleaned (have a 10 month year old so it takes me a while to get anything done).

Things done in the past 5k.
New radiator
All new heater hoses through out the engine bay OEM
Water pump OEM
Fan Clutch OEM
Belts OEM
Thermostat OEM
Haynes transmission cooler installed
Alternator OEM
Starter OEM
Valve Cover Gasket OEM
Rear Pinion Seal OEM
Transmission was serviced
Interstate battery with warranty Nov/Dec 14
Fusible Link OEM
Marine grade power cables
I'm sure that i'm missing a few things, will add when I remember, sorry

Goodies:
4in Ultra Heavy OME lift
ARB Front
SROR (redline) rear with dual swing outs (tire carier/dual jerry Can holder)
TPI ( I think) side steps that connect to front ARB
Aussie Locker in rear with SYN fluid
33x10.5 BFG MT - matching size spare of BFG AT

Issues:
Has a rear main leak. Was going to address when it got worse but has been leaking for the past few years. I've never had to add any oil in-between oil changes (typically once a year with 20/50 and OEM filter).
Front windshield needs to be replaced.
Antenna does not go all the way down bc of it being bent. Motor works great. I do have a OEM antenna mast I would include.
Birfs - I did service them about 3-4 years ago, but I it still leaks some.
Lights on ARB are toast and not hooked up

photo (16).JPG

DSCN0818.JPG

DSCN0816.JPG

DSCN0820.JPG

Last edited:
Wanted you to see the rear main leak. That cardboard has been underneath it for about a year and a half. Cardboard makes the leak look a lot worse than it is.

DSCN0844.JPG

DSCN0846.JPG

DSCN0815.JPG

DSCN0845.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom