For Sale 88 FJ62 Land Cruiser in NJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am thinking about selling my 88 fj62 that I have been driving almost everyday after work until I just switched the insurance and registration over to my 72 fj40. I don't want to sell it but I need to sell either my 96 land cruiser or 88 land cruiser. The truck is in good shape for its age and only has some rust on the rear driver side rear well but it is not rusted through and there is a 2 inch spot behind the rear bumper that you cant see that is rusted through. Besides that the rockers and rear quarter panels are in great shape. The front fenders have some rot along the bottoms and some rot on the top. I have an extra set of fenders in perfect shape and rear hatch that I will include for more money. The interior and dash are in great shape and the driver seat has the normal tear near the seat belt. The truck has 217,000 miles on it and it runs great. The transmission slips sometimes around 15 and 25 depending on how fast you accelerate. It didn't bother me that much and I had planned on fixing it this summer if it got worse if I end up keeping it. All of the lights and blinkers work as well. The truck has a NJ inspection sticker good til 2013, so you don't have to worry about that. If anyone is interested and has any questions just pm me or call me

$3400
$3900 with perfect fenders and rear hatch
Will trade for a good FJ40 or a project FJ40/Cash

908-239-1092
DSCF0199.jpg
DSCF0205.jpg
DSCF0196.jpg

Last edited:
more pics
DSCF0197.jpg
DSCF0185.jpg
DSCF0193.jpg

I'll be around working on the property all week if anyone want to stop by

thursday bump

friday bump

sat night bump

wed bump

weekend bump

Thanks Mike

4th of July weekend bump

sunday bump

bump lowered price to 3200

b u m p

How much to fix the tranny? How far are you from the G.W bridge?

30-45 minutes

all pm's replied to

rainy night bump

Hey thanks man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom