Parting Out 88 FJ62 in Fresno (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.4x4him.com
I bought this truck with a bad transmission and some rust with the intention of swapping in a manual and repairing the rust. The frame is solid as far as I can tell but the doors were shot with a few other small spots. Well the more I started checking out the body the more rust I found. At this point the body is shot with some good panels. I will be keeping the engine and all EFI related items for my FJ60. I will also keep the front axle , steering box and suspension for another project I have. Everything else is up fro grabs. Let me know what you want. I will get you as much detail and look for a price. If you do a few comps for what you are looking for I will meet those prices. Everything will be shipped from 93705.

INTERIOR COLOR IS BROWN

NCM_0083[1].JPG

Last edited:
Dash center Bezel and front two door panels if for manual windows

Do you know what size of spacers were mounted in order to accommodate those Taco/4Runner wheels?

@fl4031003 They are power windows so the door panels wont work for you. Can you get me a picture of which center bezel you are looking for?

@89GASHOG I just bolted up those rims to hold the truck up. I don't even know if it will roll with them on, they are just better than jack stands.

@Michael Hanson Yes the shoulder belts are available let me get them out and inspect them closer.

Is evaporator available? If so, condition? Also interested in chrome piece on tailgate that has license plate lights....any rust on that?

I am interested in the following
front - rear bumpers
dash pad if grey no cracks
low tail gate if rust free
dark grey carpeting
thanks

Interested in rear vent grilles (behind rear side windows) if not cracked. Front side grilles if the round mounting tabs are intact. Also the grab handles on the inside of the rear liftgate and the front pillar at the drivers front door if in good shape. Photos please.

Last edited:
center dash bezel, please, if unspoken for.

read third member, as well, please.

@JToobe this license plate light is DECENT. I'd run it without question.

@flomud these bumpers are CLEAN.

@cruiserfj45 also has a passenger side front door and both rear doors rust free with exception of a small bit of surface rust on the passenger door skin, from an 84 fj60 in champaign...bump for a good cause...

@JToobe the evaporator is there however I was considering selling all the A/C components together. I will get a picture of license plate trim by Monday.

@flomud Interior is brown. Front bumper is perfect, I need to remove the rear and do a closer inspection. Lower tailgate is in good condition but I will remove it and inspect closer. Expect pictures by Monday.

@kbfj621989 Interior is brown.

@4Cruisers I will check on the rear vents and grab handles. Front vents have all been spoken for. Doors have rust.

@LAMBCRUSHER Come get what you need, you know where it is. :poof:

I was looking for grab handles for a grey interior, but it may be that the color is the same for both brown and grey interiors. The online parts catalog doesn't seem to indicate two different part numbers. Photos would confirm.

Thanks.

Does the rust extend to the doors? I am looking for front and rear passenger side doors to strip down and repaint.

Don't need the drivers door PM sent

Do you have the front passenger and driver side seatbelt covers/trim? The pieces that cover the retractor from floor to shoulder height.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom