88' FJ62 Axles, New 3rds 4.88, Front ARB NKY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I worked with IronPigOffroad to build my HJ-60 for light trails. This included new gears, lockers, etc. but in the meantime, my spousal unit and I agreed that I needed a newer DD than the high mileage HJ60 so, we bought an FJC. I picked up an early Hilux to wheel, so.... I am keeping the 60 on 31's which means I have the following parts for sale as a package, NOT PARTING AT THIS TIME. (I will have the 3rds from IPOR soon, just waiting for them to arrive):

88' FJ62 axles front and rear with 200K miles on them, came off a running 62- missing hubs, otherwise complete (no 4.10 3rds so DON'T ASK:p)

professionally rebuilt (IPOR) 60 series third members with 4.88 gears, universal flanges, front has an ARB locker and is ready for plumbing, rear is open. Compressor or air lines not included.

so for the complete axles, 3rds, ARB front locker = 1500$

Located near Petersburg, KY 41080... I'm not shipping axles but you can arrange Mud ship or I can meet somewhere... thanks for looking :cheers:

I wish I could afford these......and you are close enough to pick up

I agree....gears, master rebuilds, and an ARB are about $1300-1400 for the parts alone. I need a bigger cruiser fund.

would yo usell just the 3rds?

to bad you have already shipped these to yourself. I am in VA and interested.

to bad you have already shipped these to yourself. I am in VA and interested.

I am driving from KC to Va tomorrow and saturday and have met Jeff in Louisville before so it could be delivered back to va.

I'd be interested in the 3rds if still available

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom