88 fj62 $8000 - Asheboro North Carolina (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1988 FJ-62 Land Cruiser. One owner since 1990. 172,000 miles. Automatic. Power locks, windows, mirrors. A/C works. 4wheel hi and low work. Aussie locker in rear differential (original gears are available). Man-A-Fre rear bumper and tire carrier. Man-A-Fre headers and custom exhaust. Carpet has been replaced with Specter Off Road rubber mats. Sony Xplod cd player and door speakers. 2 sets of tires come with the truck(larger mud tires with full size spare and set of stock Michelin tires and wheels). All maintenance preformed on regular basis. New radiator, starter, water pump, belts, and brakes since 2007. Less than 2,000 miles since 2005. I have records of most maintenance and all repairs. Mechanically very sound and runs great.

Call, text, or e-mail.
(336) 460 - 0681
mjed0708@gmail.com
005.jpg

Still For Sale. Someone make me a reasonable offer...

I took some pictures of this on my way back from Charlotte... now I don't have to post them up...

How's the body and frame in terms of rust/corrosion? Do you have any additional photos?

Both the body and frame have some rust. The frame is surface rust and has only shown up in the past couple years. As for the body/floor pan, they are in good shape except for one spot on the right side rear glass. This is the only spot I would consider concerning. Hopefully the photos will be helpful.
016.jpg
005.jpg
013.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom