For Sale 87 FJ60 (1 Viewer)

Yurtle3.jpg
Yurtle4.jpg
Yurtle7.jpg
Yurtle8.jpg
For Sale is Yurtle the 1987 FJ60. This is my 2nd 60 and I bought this one with the intention of restoring/upgrading. I found it with 145K miles from the original owner who kept records of all oil changes even. Five years later it now has 175K and is located in Durango, CO. I'm asking $6K. Here's a list of some info.

The Bad:
Leaking power steering pump
AC Belt isn't installed (I have a replacement, but didn't need AC where I live)
Gas gauge doesn't work
Rear wiper and squirter doesn't work
Cargo carpet ripped
Driver side seat/foam wear
Cracked dash cap
Rear passenger window only cranks 3/4 the way down

The Good:
Alcan 2.5" springs
OME shocks
OME steering stabilizer
FJ62 rear shoulder belts installed
Smittybuilt center console
BFGs all terrains all around (fronts showing some wear)
New mud mats (all 4)

Before my job/family life got too busy I had removed, cleaned, and reinstalled carpets. Had some rust on passenger side windshield drain removed and new metal welded in. All exterior surface rust was sanded and primed in order to seal it before I could do a complete repaint. Recently the brakes have new pads (I don't have records cause the shop has since closed and I didn't keep those), new air pump and assembly, front knuckle rebuild, and new battery (have all these records). The frame has minimal surface rust only. Yurtle is good to go right now, but is also a very good start to a sweet 60 if that what the future holds. Please contact me if you have any questions. nine-seven-0.nine-four-6.six-two-six-5. Also I've lurked here in the past, but didn't post much. There are a couple of Mudders I work with that can vouch for me and Yurtle if that helps.

Thanks for looking
Spencer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom