87 FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DiZZY and side panel?

i need the rear heater hard lines on the firewall. the upper one that has the return loop. I also need the gas door panel. Can you cut out the whole gas door assembly like six inches on all sides?

thanks

clint

Driver side front window regulator

Sorry I lost track of this one, but it you would please post up to the link in the club section I'll respond much sooner. Thnx

You can have it for $75. I'm not really sure what that would cost to ship, would UPS ship something like that? I am heading to Mrytle Beach in a couple of weeks, there could be a chance of bringing it down that far south if you want to drive up from GA.

I need a hood. How much and ship to 30170. Thanks.

Yes I have all those things. How does $50 sound plus shipping?

Just to give people an idea, shipping has not been to bad so far. I just UPS'd power steering pump and gear box today to VA for about $36. Box weighed 55lbs.

i need the rear heater hard lines on the firewall. the upper one that has the return loop. I also need the gas door panel. Can you cut out the whole gas door assembly like six inches on all sides?

thanks

clint

need fj60 rt and lt fender wells if not rusted or dented to 27834 - 4hrs from myrtle

Last edited:
Well I know the right hand side fender well is in great shape having just removed the power steering pump and gear box. I am assuming the other side is equally good shape.I'll get to work on getting them off, PM me an offer. Thanks.

need rt and lt fender wells if not rusted or dented to 27834 - 4hrs from myrtle

Lower steering shaft assembly

Hi,

See attached gif - Part 630 along with 39 and 35 attached and in good condition (freedom of motion and seals intact)

$20 plus shipping sound fair?

Cheers

Dave
Part 630 lower shaft assembly.jpg

Choke Cable Assy shipped to 65043.

THanks,

WoodsCustom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom