For Sale '87 FJ60 -parting out- rust- free NM rig

• Thread starter davidfj406080
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
davidfj406080

davidfj406080

:mad: &nbsp:Drunk hit me Mar. 7, but I'm OK now- 8) time to part out the 60- hit on passenger front- I will remove and inspect all parts before selling- brown interior/ MAF 'smog' headers and all parts associated w/ exhaust to be sold as an assembly- passed smog recently- hi- flow cat w/ O-2 sensor/ y-pipe/ intake manifold / fluid heatriser to go as one. All smog parts good, too- Head recently redone w/ Toyota parts. Many great parts- contact me at doniell3@comcast.net to make requests. Once it starts going I need to get the parts out fast. All prices will be VERY fair- no junk or damaged parts to be sold. THANKS!!!! :bow:

Safado

Safado

My choke is busted. Actually it's just the plastic housing that secures it to the dash. I haven't taken the time to figure out what parts exactly need to be replaced, but epoxy held for one pull. Let me know.

E

ERICH

Hello
I'm looking for an oil cooler for my FJ60, let me know if you have one and how much you wnat for it, my email iis erichagen@comcast.net
Thanks.
ERICH

85_FJ60_in_SC

did the fan make it out of the wreck ok? i need a OEM centrifugal fan....i actually also need a chocke cable assembly- just the cable- mine seems to be gunked/kinked(?) beyond hope...
e-mail @ jrr0072002@yahoo.com

Safado

Safado

Just a word up.

I bought some parts from David back last month. Everything came quickly and in good order. However our communication did only take place via email, not the forum. I don't know what he has available still, but you may want to just send him an email, that's what he requested in a duplicate post.

doniell@comcast.net

arcame

I was wondering if you have any interior fabric left? I have a brown fj60 and need to fix a hole on the drivers seat and the rear carpet. Let me know.
:D

Beowulf

Beowulf

Listen up guys!

David isn't accessing the forum very often (never?). He will respond to e-mail as he requested earlier.

I believe he salvaged most of the interior stuff including the shifter boots.

I'm pretty sure the fan was destroyed in the wreck.

-B-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom