Parting Out 86 FJ60 located in Driggs, ID (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wdukes

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey guys. I am an fj45 guy, but I did just purchase an 86 fj60. I will be removing 2f, axles, brake booster and some steering components. I dont have it yet...or even pictures. I am not a lover of parting stuff and shipping out. Lets talk about what you may need if you can pick parts up in Driggs, Id.

Dukes
307-690-0976
wdukes63@gmail.com

Always interested in a dash of its crack free and your willing to ship. Let me know how it looks when you get it. Thanks. Jim

Always interested in a dash of its crack free and your willing to ship. Let me know how it looks when you get it. Thanks. Jim
Interested in the center bezel as well. Thanks.

Dukes, responded to the other post. PM me a price on what is left. I can pick the entire thing up.
Paul

Power Steering Pulley?
Please respond via PM with a price shipped to 93065
Thanks

I need windshield wiper bezels...

I have the whole truck...just isnt here yet to start taking parts off. It will be a winter project.

I'm wanting the whole grill and headlights bezels and everything. Would you be willing to ship that? And how much for it?

Looking for the hold down clip and bolt for the jack located in rear quarter panel. Also the the tool kit elastic strap.

is it rear defrost? I'd be interested in the whole back end, rear hatch & tailgate & rear bumper.

I'm in idaho so I'd roadtrip to pick it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom