'86 fj60 For sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who wants it?

But he still teaches other people's children, so the grumpiness remains.

I'll trade a 19 year old Lexus with 265k on it. Body and paint all original unlike whatever you are peddling. Hadn't needed and rebuilding like your trade either.

I'll trade a 19 year old Lexus with 265k on it. Body and paint all original unlike whatever you are peddling. Hadn't needed and rebuilding like your trade either.
No thanks, I’m trying to shrink the herd by one although I do like the big oldish 4 door Lexus, assuming that’s the one.

Nice, I didnt even know you had that..... Have we drifted this far apart? :(

Trade you a 1st gen 4Runner ...

On another note, how do you like the 200 series? Looking very hard at adding one of those to the fleet.

Joe, I accept your offer, drop the 4runner off at my house. Have Walter deliver the 60.

Nice, I didnt even know you had that..... Have we drifted this far apart? :(
Yes you did, you just forgot cuz I bought it long enough ago. I remember talking to you about it.......you silly.

Trade you a 1st gen 4Runner ...

On another note, how do you like the 200 series? Looking very hard at adding one of those to the fleet.
I love it! Got lucky to find this one only 100 miles away. So far it does everything very well. Nicer than what I deserve.😜

Joe, I accept your offer, drop the 4runner off at my house. Have Walter deliver the 60.

The 60 is Sold.
Anybody wanna buy a crawling mini truck?!
(I have a plan, condensing 2 vehicles)

I know the plan, it's a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom