86 FJ60 $1000 No Rust (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

86 FJ60 project vehicle. $1000
Its in Portland and Ill assist with arranging transport.

Stock. No engine or trans. Otherwise complete.

From central California (still has ca title)

There is no rust but the lower tailgate and passenger fender both have minor dings. I have a front fender to go with it.

The dash is cracked and the front seats need to be replaced/recovered.

Currently has an FJ62 front axle with 4.1 and the stock 3.7 rear axle.

Ill add pics later or on request.

Is this one of those trucks with a perfect frame - where the rear rivets look sharp edged and new?

If so: arrrrggghghhhhhh. Anybody want to drag this thing back to the east coast for me?

Is this one of those trucks with a perfect frame - where the rear rivets look sharp edged and new?

If so: arrrrggghghhhhhh. Anybody want to drag this thing back to the east coast for me?

The frame doesn't have shiney paint but there is no rust. I also have a bare frame 85+ with no rust

I have had several PM asking for photos. I should be able to get something together tomorrow.

Thanks for the interest

PMsent

just out of curiosity...how much would it be to ship this truck to Bangor Maine? I would love to have a rust free 60 to transfer my 3B and OME and other goodies onto.

Daryl

just out of curiosity...how much would it be to ship this truck to Bangor Maine? I would love to have a rust free 60 to transfer my 3B and OME and other goodies onto.

Daryl

A rough guess would be around 1200. Probably more rather than less considering its non running.

Still here. Had a steady stream of contact from lower BC. I think the best bet cost wise for any of you guys in that area would be to come get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom