85 Red extra cab pickup stolen Fresno and Barstow area Wyoming plates (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.4x4him.com
85 Red extra cab pickup stolen in Fresno Wyoming plates

I hope you guys don't mind me posting this here but I know this is the local group. My friend had her truck stolen and she calls me because I will get the word out on other forums. It has a push bar on front, Wyoming plate # 13 5479. Front bumper is missing end caps and the windshield is broken. Running small tires with black rims. There is only one mirror on the drivers side now. Ill try to get some more pictures. This is for a friend of mine. It was in her apartment parking lot near Fresno and Barstow.
Thanks

aaasa.jpg

Last edited:
Have her start driving around the local apartment complexes...my 4runner was stolen from Peach and Dakota and found in a crappy little apartment complex on Ashlan and Cedar. Hopefully they just wanted to do a little joyriding and a light stripping.

Also tell her if it is found get to it before the tow truck company does. Mine was found at 10 at night, I picked it up at 8 am the next day and they charged me $175 for "Storage". I'm also convinced the tow truck guys stole most of the stuff out of it...I doubt the guys who stole it had use for Jerry cans, a hi-lift, camo seat covers, shovel etc...

I lived in the crappy apartments just south of the corner 2 shaw and peach. Every other day a stolen car would show up in or around the apartment. At the time, I had a CJ5 and never had the top on in the warm months. No one ever borrowed it without asking because people always dumped stolen cars there, not drove them away. It is a group of about 7 apartment complexes and it is easy to hide a car back there and with so many people coming and going, no one notices a new car that is left there. I would say there are good odds that you will find the car in the local apartments within a mile of where it was stolen.

Thanks guys, I told her to keep looking but she is starting to give up hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom