Parting Out '85 HJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
parting out: 85 JDM left hand drive HJ60, auto trans - professionally converted to left-hand drive. 170,000 km. cylinder head just checked for cracks - none. professional shop installed new valve stem seals .I'm the only owner since imported. 75% restored. I cant finish it. Absolutely no rust. $13,000 paint job, complete inside door panels, engine bay. . . paint colour is Dodge Destroyer Grey. frame needs a clean-up otherwise perfect. absolutely no rust. No rust covered-up. inner fenders perfect. floors perfect. factory sun roof, factory pto winch, factory winch bumper, factory split rear bumper. Many new trim pieces. custom made roof liner (not installed yet), custom stainless steel roof rack including ladder, interior is open, ready for wiring and reassembly. etc. etc. I've put a lot of money into it so far. Not worth much unfinished. parting it out will be the only way to recover some of my costs. This ad is legitimate. I'm in Saskatoon. Cruiser is at a shop in Edmonton. I've got pictures on my phone, have to figure how to post them here.

are you selling it as a unit? you might have better luck in this section:

or this section:

pics will be needed

are you selling it as a unit? you might have better luck in this section:

or this section:

pics will be needed
Pics off my phone. I will find more. ICloud seems to have swallowed many of them.
The Green stripes are tape to protect the painted edges while restoring. One pic shows the roof rack.
IMG_1317.jpg
IMG_1306.jpg
IMG_1317.jpg
IMG_1318.jpg

The Cruiser is at 4Wheel Auto in Edmonton. They were going to finish the restoration but it hasn't worked out.

It's in good hands at 4Wheel Auto in Edmonton. They're replacing the wiring harness with the proper left-hand harness and installing the checked cylinder head. They're reputation is why I wanted the restoration finished in their shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom