85 HJ High Roof Rack Recommendation? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ab1

Threads
All,

All, I just installed a 3rd row seat, have a third baby on the way, and need a rack setup for more space. Do you have any recommendations in terms of good racks for my high roof HJ? I can find a decent aluminum basket here for a reasonable price. I'm hoping, however, to buy some racks in the states and bring them back to home (Costa Rica). The lowland humid tropics mean 10X the rust so aluminum or tried and true non rust prone parts are best. Thanks!

Andrew
IMG_1613.jpg

You can get tall feet for Thule and Yakima racks

I’d go with Frontrunner. They’re aluminum, well proven, and to me a low profile rack looks best on a high roof 60.

AED37FA5-EFEE-40D9-A34A-2AB1B54942DC.jpeg

Front Runner is an excellent rack, light, low profile, extremely versatile. Have one on my high roof HJ.

I’d guess it’s this one since it has high in the name but I don’t know for sure.

If Front Runner isn’t being helpful (weird that they don’t know) maybe shoot Yota Imports – Connect with the world outside. an email. They have a few hj61s listed on their site with Front Runner racks (that’s actually where I grabbed the pic from).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom