'85 FJ60 Parts Truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd like to get rid of a very high miles '85 FJ60 (from Arizona) that I bought as a parts truck for my '87 and my father's '83. We've gotten all the parts off it that we needed (mostly front body panels and rear quarter panels). I'm planning to have a local salvage yard come pick it up but thought I'd offer it to anyone that wants it on MUD first. I'm willing to consider parting it out but would prefer someone just take the whole thing. It has a complete drivetrain but will not go anywhere under its own power. All four tires hold air and it can be pulled away, loaded on a trailer, etc. There are plenty of salvageable parts on it. Here is a list of the major items:

-Frame is in fine shape
-3 good doors (driver front and both rear doors)
-Most glass is still good
-rear tailgate is usable but had holes cut in it for woofers by PO
-liftgate is in good shape and has good glass
-Has engine, tranny and t-case. Engine needs a rebuild though
-Has axles and they seem to be ok but I never had the truck running, it just towed about 200 miles ok.
-Interior (seats and carpet) are toast but most of the rest of it is salvageable. i.e. Dash parts, console, seatbelts, etc.

I'm thinking this would be a fantasic platform to turn into a buggy since most of the sheet metal is already gone, makig room for big tires without a lift. The frame is in good shape.

I'm looking for $100 and you haul it away.

If you've got more questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Marc

another pm inbound...

Photos

I got some photos of the truck as it sits now. I have interest in the tail gate and the lift gate glass currently.
Dscn1517.jpg
Dscn1518.jpg
Dscn1519.jpg

more photos

Three more photos.
Dscn1520.jpg
Dscn1521.jpg
Dscn1522.jpg

Darn Yahoo Spam filter

I just found out that Yahoo has been sticking my emails sent via MUD into the SPAM folder. So if you've sent me an email regarding this truck, I'll respond shortly, once I read through it. Sorry.

How much for the air compressor and bracketry?

FYI - I offered the entire truck for free to someone who looked at my '87 that's for sale to 'sweeten' the deal. I will know if that pans out in the next couple of days. So if you inquired about a part (air pump, EGR stuff, shift knob, tail gate) please know that I haven't forgotten about you. I'm just waiting to know for certain if the guy is going to buy my '87 and wants to take me up on the offer of the '85 for 'free'. Hopefully I retrieved all the inquiries from the Yahoo Spam folder.

I closed the deal on my other truck and it did not include this one so it's parts are up for sale again. If you've contacted me and are still interested in those parts, send me another message or PM. If there are other parts that you think you might want, let me know. I expect to ship this thing off to salvage in a few weeks after I've stripped it of the items the interested parties have requested.

In my haste to clean out my inbox because my silver star expired and I instantly went over my limit on PMs, I accidentally wiped out my entire inbox. There were a couple messages I hadn't read, and of course all the PMs regarding the sale of parts. I'm sure I have some of the details in my email but it wouldn't hurt to just send a note with what you're interested in again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom