For Sale 85 FJ60 Part out (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Haven't forgot about the parts that I am interested in. Just trying to see if there is something else I might need. Did you check the gray pieces that run up and around the "a" pillar and back down the "b" pillar? Same for the rear doors and the rear hatches.

Thanks Ryan

9asabuqy.jpg
Ill take the rear plastic scuff plates if you have them. Let me know how much.

Thanks,
Carter

Is this the piece you are referring to? (This is the front though)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus 2

Haven't forgot about the parts that I am interested in. Just trying to see if there is something else I might need. Did you check the gray pieces that run up and around the "a" pillar and back down the "b" pillar? Same for the rear doors and the rear hatches.

Thanks Ryan

Is this the piece you are talking about?

uploadfromtaptalk1369088338800.jpg

Is this the piece you are referring to? (This is the front though)

Yes. I just need 1 for the rear. I'm pretty sure they are the same on both sides. Shipped to 98370 or I have family local. Let me know what's best for you.

Thanks
Carter

Is this the piece you are talking about?

Yes sir, those are the ones. Need all four and the one around the rear hatches if they are in good shape. Add that into the price with the other stuff and I will let you know for sure tonight.

Thanks
Ryan

Bumpers are both available. They are welded to the frame but I will cut them off if someone wants them. Front could come with or without the winch plate but if it's being shipped, without would be cheaper and it's just a piece of plate steel that I put inside the framerails.

Man i wish i could pick those bumpers up but budget is on life support!

Drivers side upper rear corner, will post a pic and dimensions.
Thank you,
nick

Bumpers are both available. They are welded to the frame but I will cut them off if someone wants them. Front could come with or without the winch plate but if it's being shipped, without would be cheaper and it's just a piece of plate steel that I put inside the framerails.
The bumpers look great. If the front and rear are cut off and sent to 87106, how much? I also need the striker plates off the rear lower door/tailgate, the part that attaches to the body if they are available. Also the sun visor clips? Have the visors, but both clips are broken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom