For Sale 85 FJ60 done right, low miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Due to an my ongoing and very expensive involvement with a frame off restoration of a ford zetec powered Vanagon syncro...

I am selling my 1985 FJ 60 with 88,xxx original miles, no rust and never rallied off road. Over 8500 dollars worth of upgrades done at Man-a-Fre in California. OME 2.5" suspension lift with Inversion shackels, OME shocks, steering stabilzer. 4 plus front bumper with 10K warn winch, solid rock - rock sliders and rear bumper with spare carrier. 33" BFG mud terrains and 31 Hakka studded snow tires. SA vinal flooring, Tuffy lock box, Wagon gear storage in the back on the tail gate and a Safari Rack. This is the finest vehicle for travel in winter condtions I have ever had. l am the second owner and have receipts since new. The only bad is a crack in the dash ( I have a matching dash cover that I have not installed). The vehicle is current being given a tune up and service at Cruiser's Only and will be shipped professionally detailed and in excellant running condition.
I would encourage any interested buyer in calling Mark Whatley at that shop to get his impression of this land cruiser.

Total cost $12,500.00 delivered to your city by commercial carrier or come to Alaska and drive it down for $10,000 dollars. Either way it is fair price for an exeptional land cruiser.
Front.jpg
side.jpg

That is a sweet looking rig with some serioius low miles. Good luck with the sale which shouldn't take long.

ditto. nice 60, good luck with the sale.

georg

When were the rockers done and why- ?? Flat black or bedliner..?How old are first fotos= pre-slider w/ muds- ??
thks

Love the pics of the first truck.....

Same truck, different tires.
I run the 33'' BFG muds in the summer and the 31'' studded hakka's in the winter. Winter in this part of Alaska means that I drive on all ice and snow, the Mud Terrains are terrible on the ice. The hakka's are like driving on pavment. I don't like the look for the smaller tires much myself but there is not doubt they keep the truck on the road all winter long.
The rockers were professionally rhino lined to protect that part of the cruiser. There is no rust under the truck. Here are some photos taken in September of the undercarrage.
IMAG0230.jpg
IMAG0231.jpg
LC2007 002.jpg

Last edited:
Weird- Had a white 60 like that and a 1967 Luhrs Sportfisher like the one in the background- Just like a Land Cruiser but on the water.....

Bump for a cool looking 60.

GLWS.

Mike

What part of Alaska do you live in? That is a awesome looking 60. Im half tempted to visit my brother in Anchorage, buy your truck and drive it back to Atlanta.

I am in the midst of an Alaska adventure plan. Location of the 60 would help. Does anyone know if a later rear bench with head rests can be added to these 60's. Interested and a bump for a sweet looking 60 well kept.

This rig has sold. I talked with the seller a couple days ago via email.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom