85 fj 60 S/O tbi 350 project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Im wanting to sell my 60. I just stared to build it and cant finish it right now. Its in pretty good shape. Has tipical rust spots not bad. The paint does shine on it. I

I put a tbi 350 with 106,000 miles on it
A 350 turbo tranny needs rebuilt
aa th350 to mini case with case in it

sprung over on stock springs
clean inside everything there

this truck is located in northern ky 41030
I'll see what i can get for the whole thing and go from there. I will start to part it if nobody wants it

email me or im heathsutton23@yahoo.com[/EMAI
heaths 60 1.jpg heaths stuff 068.jpg heaths stuff 067.jpg

Last edited:
cut and turn on front? what are you looking for out of it?

No ididnt. But it does drive down the road fine. It would run 70mph. You can let go of the wheel and it stays straight. I would like to get $1000 for it. Lmk.

Too bad you aren't closer! I would be all over that! I would even deal with the emissions here.

I'll give you $1,000 for it. Is it drivable? I live in Boone NC so it would be around 350+ miles to drive it back.

You may not have enough posts to upload photos. I had to buy a silver star to be able to post pics; although its not showing up by my name anymore for some reason. If you don't want to buy a star $20. you can email me the pics and I'll post them for people to see. I haven't figured out how I would pick up the cruiser yet. I need to talk to my brother and see if he would be interested in helping, as he has a truck and trailer.

What does it need to complete the swap? Does the sale include the parts to complete it? When you say the tranny is in bad shape, is it usable for a while or is it totally shot?

i just put the motor in. the motor mounts are done. needs a crossmember built/bought. the tranny has all new parts in it. what happend to it was it worked fine for about two weeks then it got stuck in second gear. i dont know trannys so i was just going to have it rebuit by a pro. It should just need a bunch of nickel and dime things to finish.. p/s a/c ect.

i just put the motor in. the motor mounts are done. needs a crossmember built/bought. the tranny has all new parts in it. what happend to it was it worked fine for about two weeks then it got stuck in second gear. i dont know trannys so i was just going to have it rebuit by a pro. It should just need a bunch of nickel and dime things to finish.. p/s a/c ect.

so does the transmission work now, properly?

fwiw, my ac cost almost 7bills, and that was on an 84 w/20xk miles which passed emmisions in BernCo NM.

Perhaps you should relist this in parts: you could make 5 bills in doors alone....
more pix would help
just sayn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom