Hilux 85 extra cab barn find (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mt home is like 40 min from my shop
Haha yea we use to go up your way riding motorcycles all the time. Definitely a pretty area. Might have to bring my truck over some time to get it painted:

EFBF1CA7-8A8F-4F64-A05B-E590CD119C24.jpeg

Stunning. :clap:

I would select different wheels and bumpers. Obviously that is a personal taste choice.

I'd run these so fast it would make your head spin.

Screenshot 2022-11-28 at 17-45-49 INDY.png

Installed a warn M 8000s winch in the all pro front bumper and got the stripes on from James dean creations applied…. I can’t stop looking at it
My personal preference is plate bumpers, not tube. That said, I ran an AllPro bumper on my 1985 xcab, and I really liked it. It was different than what you have. While it was tube, it was plated across the front, so I guess a compromise. It also had the stinger, which I didn't like.

leftfront.jpg

I've gotta agree with @gnob - the gold works. I wouldn't have gone with gold. I'd have done something "safer" and it would've looked... safer. This looks @#*&ing badass.

When I was looking for the ARB bumper, it turned into a nationwide search. The owner of a local Jeep shop has a buddy who's with ARBUSA, and he said it "turned into a mission". The guy from ARB eventually found one in a warehouse in Washington. He said "As far as I can tell, this is the last one in the country". But, that was three years ago... things were weird then.

Screenshot 2022-11-29 at 9.04.15 AM.png

Yeah, I'm really digging the gold as well. You're right, an ARB would have complimented the overall aesthetic better but I don't hate the tube bumpers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom