For Sale '84 FJ60 with 4BT conversion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My brother-n-law has asked me to help him sell his cruiser. He is away in Alaska for another 3 weeks. I told him I would help him out so everything I am listing is as much as I know about the truck. I have it at my house right now, starts up and runs fine. Here are the details.

The good:
-4BT diesel from bread truck (used) nothing rebuilt.
-has trans adapter plate to OEM 4spd toyota
-SOA with factory springs, hi steer kit & bilstein shocks.
-new 3" exhaust
-roll cage on inside with rear shoulder belt hookups
-custom fab center console
-powder coated factory wheels

The bad:
-has rust, both surface and thru
-sitting on 31x10.50 turbo techs with less than 25% tread
-needs different trans, either H55 or other, current 4spd max'd out roughly 50mph before tach redline
-needs front drive shaft lengthened
-interior needs some love

Other than those things listed, that is all I know about it. I am glad to take more specific pics and/or talk to anybody on the phone about it. He really needs to sell it. I asked what his price was and he said $8100 but he would take less for offer. I don't know his bottom $ so don't give me any crap about the price. If you want to drive it, pm me and i'll give you my #. Just my $0.02, it would make a great dd or woods truck with some larger tires and possibly trans upgrade. Thanks.
DSCF1722.jpg
DSCF1723.jpg
DSCF1725.jpg

Take a look at the pictures again. It is SOA..;)
with a 4bt don't you need to go SOA to get the front drive line to clear the oil pan?

I called about this one on Craigslist a few weeks ago, the guy I spoke to said there something wrong with the motor? Do you know what is wrong with the motor or what it needs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom