For Sale 84 FJ60 Project Delaware (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

84 FJ60 Project Delaware $600

Looking to sell my 1984 toyota fj60. I bought it about a year ago but between school and work I have found I just don’t have time for it. It has a 2f and a 4spd manual. It does run and drive but needs a new battery and there is a leak around the header somewhere. The frame is solid but the body has rust around the tailgate, rear wheel wells, and around the front doors. It has a small oil leak I believe from the rear main seal but I am not positive about that as well as a leak from the front axle seal. The truck will come with a TG rebuild kit for the front axle as well as marlin crawler hd inner seals and bobby long wiper seals still in packaging. Truck has 33” firestone ATs on it. Also has aftermarket headunit and speakers. This truck will need a new windshield as the one on it has cracked. This is everything I know about it..
Thanks
-Chris

Price drop to $600, I need to get this out of the driveway. Also would consider trades for 70s or early 80's Honda CB motorcycles or trades on welders.

Link to pictures...

Pictures by Chrisbreton17 - Photobucket

Located in Wilmington DE.

Last edited:
i wanna see it in person can you pm me your address or cp no.? ill be in wilmington tom, thanks.

Still for sale?

The frame appears good to me, I have gone around it with a hammer and have found no flaws in it just some surface rust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom