84 FJ60 From Turkey. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello from Turkey! Name is Onat. I have 1984 Land Cruiser FJ60 with 5 speed gearbox and his name is PolarBear :p Past 9 years i drove Land Rover Defender and travelled 16 countries in Europe with it. But now im thinking bigger and prepare for Asia expedition. And this is my new companion :)
FB_IMG_1593024308254.jpg
IMG_20200728_185429.jpg
IMG_20200731_191149.jpg
a
IMG_20200728_185356.jpg

Last edited:
Nice looking cruiser. Any other details on the wide body?

The horseshoe on your grille is upside down. All it’s good luck is draining away.

That is the first wide bodied FJ60 I've ever seen.

Bigger? you should think even bigger :D (not mine)

1596825516090.png

wow whats the story with the wide body? Looks great with the ambo doors

Nice looking cruiser. Any other details on the wide body?

The horseshoe on your grille is upside down. All it’s good luck is draining away.

Upside-down horseshoe means you spread the good luck all around-

Wide body is custom work. They made it with fiberglass. Actually we dont know who did this but they do it very well. Same here, i saw wide body 60 for the first time too :) i will add more photos for more detail

Merhaba! Are 60s pretty common in Turkey? I’ll be in Antalya next week and I’m hoping to see some!

Merhaba! Are 60s pretty common in Turkey? I’ll be in Antalya next week and I’m hoping to see some!
Not common actually. Right now there is only 14 60 for sale on Web. But you can see lots of Land Rover Defender safari cars in Antalya :)

I opened an Instagram page for hım. You can search as wide body fj60 for more photos :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom