Parting Out 84 FJ60 and 89 FJ62 Stockton CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My buddy is looking for a rear door limiter (drivers side) and an Fj62 rear seat back (wants head rests for his kids in his Fj60)

Georg, I am looking for a few items for my 1983 FJ60:
-Battery hold down kit (no tray needed)
-Center dash bezel. Among others, this plate surrounds the temperature controls. If cracked, please send me a picture first.
Thanks!

Hey george its dan in amarillo with the 12ht conversion. I need that late model cross member with frame brackets and a p/s reservoir for my conversion. Do you have any of this?

does the 62 still have the stock center console? I mainly need the lid for the console but would buy the whole thing to have a spare possibly. I'm also in need of the 62 dome light lens and the fuse box cover if it is still there.

Need fj60 thermostat housing one that bolts to the engine block.
if so can you give me price for both part and shipping to 90232 and send it please!

$45 for a clean pair including shipping. Please,send me a message with your complete ship to info. I can send them tomorrow

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

sorry but I do not have time to deal with shipping heavy items like third members.

Well. These two rigs are pretty much picked over and heading to the scrap yard this Saturday.

Thanks for the interest.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom